A 5-day (15hr) camp designed for the high school aged soccer player. We aim to create a positive, challenging and enjoyable learning environment. The curriculum incorporates the following technical and tactical elements of the game which includes, dribbling, passing, shooting, 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, 3v3, 3v2, 4v4 and will focus on the application of technique and small group tactics in games up to 7v7, 9v9, 11v11. The camp will also incorporate possession games, and focus on attacking and defending principles.
- Top-class professional instruction from Columbus Crew SC Player Development Staff
- Guest instruction/autograph sessions with Columbus Crew SC players (subject to availability)
- Ticket voucher to the Columbus Crew SC home game (most camps)
- Invitation to a special Camper recognition night at MAPFRE Stadium
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate
- Columbus Crew SC adidas t-shirt (most camps)
||June 15-17, 2015
||West Creek High School - 1210 W Creek Coyote Trail, Clarksville, TN 37042
||July 20 - 24, 2015
||9:00am - 12:00pm
||650 West Third Street Ottoville, OH 45876
**Please Click here to Register**
Online registration closes the Friday before camp, on-site registration will be available for late registrants.
**Click Here for Questions or Concerns